About this Product
TSP Saturated Wipes for Lead Dust Removal
LeadSafe Lead Dust Wipes are conveniently packaged towelettes presoaked in a trisodium phosphate (TSP) solution to aid in surface preparation and cleaning for the quick removal of harmful lead dust. LeadSafe Wipes are ideal for use before and after any lead abatement project and are a critical part of a conscientious program for the Interim Control of lead-based paint dust hazards. LeadSafe Wipes meet all Federal, State, HUD and EPA guidelines for cleaning and removing lead dust
Detailed SpecificationsLeadSafe Lead Dust Wipes are conveniently-packaged towelettes that aid in surface preparation and cleaning when quick removal of harmful lead dust is needed. LeadSafe Wipes are ideal for use before and after any lead abatement project, as well as a critical part of controlling lead-based paint dust hazards.
LeadSafe Wipes are excellent to use on any surface where deteriorated lead-based paint dust is present, such as:
LeadSafe Wipes were designed for use by: Abatement contractors, painting contractors, public health inspectors, environmental specialists, home owners, building owners and apartment renters.
- LeadSafe Lead Dust Wipes are heavy duty and available in a re-sealable size container with 90 Count 8”x12” towels
- TSP (Trisodium Phosphate) pre-soaked wipes that quickly remove harmful lead dust
- LeadSafe Wipes meet all Federal, State, HUD, and EPA guidelines for cleaning and removing lead dust
- LeadSafe wipes are a critical part of a conscientious program for the interim control of lead-based paint hazards as well as an integral part of any RRP (Renovation, Repair and Painting) cleaning program
Usage InstructionsTo truly clean lead dust you need to ‑ first pull the lead away from a substrate and then hold it in suspension so that it can be wiped away. LeadSafe Lead Dust Cleaner utilizes a proprietary formulation of citric acid and chelating agents that do just that. First, the citric acid breaks the surface tension and lifts the heavy lead molecules away from the substrate, then the chelating agents bind with the lead molecules so they remain in suspension and can be easily wiped away.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.