About this Product
LeadSafe Dust Wipes by Fiberlock Technologies quickly and effectively remove harmful lead dust after renovation, repair, painting or abatement projects. Designed with a combination of citric acid and chelating agents, LeadSafe actively lifts heavy lead molecules and other surface contaminants rather than spreading them around like traditional cleaning agents. Apply on any surface where dust from lead-based paint is present, including fences, doors, stairs, trim, ceilings, sills, moldings, floors, gates, baseboards and more. Follow all application instructions on label. Packed in one resealable size: 90 8-inch x 12-inch towels.
Fiberlock Technologies was founded upon the simple promise of providing the highest quality product and the best possible service to its customers while conducting business with the utmost integrity. Founded on the core beliefs that superior quality, definitive science and enduring service are the keys to corporate success, Fiberlock has grown to become one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- LEAD DUST WIPES: Prepare surfaces and quickly remove harmful lead dust during lead abatement projects with LeadSafe Dust Wipes. Conveniently-packaged towelettes effectively clean lead dust residue.
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA: Using a combination of citric acid and chelating agents, LeadSafe breaks surface tension, lifts heavy lead molecules away from the substrate and then binds to the molecules so they can be wiped away.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Designed to quickly remove lead dust after lead abatement activities, LeadSafe can clean and remove residual lead particles rather than simply spreading them around like traditional cleaning agents.
- MEETS EPA RRP REQUIREMENTS: LeadSafe Dust Wipes are ideal for use as part of any RRP compliance program, meeting specific requirements set out in the EPA RRP Rule and satisfying work practice standards.
- FOR OVER 35 YEARS, Fiberlock Technologies has manufactured products used to address environmental, safety and health hazards, becoming one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
Detailed SpecificationsLeadSafe Lead Dust Wipes are conveniently-packaged towelettes that aid in surface preparation and cleaning when quick removal of harmful lead dust is needed. LeadSafe Wipes are ideal for use before and after any lead abatement project, as well as a critical part of controlling lead-based paint dust hazards.
LeadSafe Wipes are excellent to use on any surface where deteriorated lead-based paint dust is present, such as:
LeadSafe Wipes were designed for use by: Abatement contractors, painting contractors, public health inspectors, environmental specialists, home owners, building owners and apartment renters.
- LeadSafe Lead Dust Wipes are heavy duty and available in a re-sealable size container with 90 Count 8”x12” towels
- TSP (Trisodium Phosphate) pre-soaked wipes that quickly remove harmful lead dust
- LeadSafe Wipes meet all Federal, State, HUD, and EPA guidelines for cleaning and removing lead dust
- LeadSafe wipes are a critical part of a conscientious program for the interim control of lead-based paint hazards as well as an integral part of any RRP (Renovation, Repair and Painting) cleaning program
Usage InstructionsTo truly clean lead dust you need to ‑ first pull the lead away from a substrate and then hold it in suspension so that it can be wiped away. LeadSafe Lead Dust Cleaner utilizes a proprietary formulation of citric acid and chelating agents that do just that. First, the citric acid breaks the surface tension and lifts the heavy lead molecules away from the substrate, then the chelating agents bind with the lead molecules so they remain in suspension and can be easily wiped away.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.