Benefect Broad Spectrum Disinfectant is an EPA registered bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, mildewstat, and carpet sanitizer.
Like all Benefect products, it leverages the antimicrobial properties of Thymol in its proprietary formula. Formulated with whole essential plant oils - not synthesized copies of the chemicals found within the oils - with our unique Optimized Dynamic Chemistry (ODC) surfactant system, Broad Spectrum boosts cleaning performance while still achieving hospital-level disinfection. The ODC system also enhances mold killing and mildew prevention!
As a business- or home-owner you know that Benefect has been reviewed for safety, efficacy, and environmental impact by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and therefore you can trust what the label says. Naturally, Benefect's botanical ingredients made from plant extracts give it some distinct advantages.
No synthetic fragrances, dyes or bleach
No evacuation of building occupants required
- No rinsing or wiping required, even on food contact surfaces
- No label warnings or precautionary statements
No PPE required
- Light scent, pleasant aromatherapeutic vapors
- No Mixing Required
- Available for sale in all States
No Rinse or Wipe Required
You can now use a product that doesn't require a rinse or wipe. This saves costly labor and time allowing you to complete the job faster by saving a whole labor step and lets you move onto the next job faster: this saves you money.
It is also suitable for use around children, pets, the elderly, and chemically-sensitive individuals, so you can relax about chemical contamination, overspray, or evacuating building occupants.
No Warning Labels or First Aid Statements
You can now use an alternative to chlorine, ammonia, and oxidizers which isn't corrosive, flammable, or reactive nor does it pose a public health risk. This means you don't need any Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as rubber gloves, boots, aprons, respirators or face shields to protect yourself from the product.
Employers are liable for the health and safety of their employees. Using Benefect ensures employers are providing their employees with the latest technology and the best choice for the job.
Mfg SKU: 20475
EPA Reg. No. 84683-1-74771
Packaged: 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon
Weight per gallon: 2.85 kg
Color: Light tan
Scent: Lemon & Spice
Flash point: None
ph: 4.0 - 5.0
PPE: NONE required
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Coverage per gallon: 1000-1200 square feet
Active ingredient: Thymol 0.23% (present as a component of thyme oil)
Freeze Thaw Stable: Yes
Made in U.S.A.
EPA Registered for Control Against
- HIV-1 (AIDS virus)
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Mycobacterium bovis (Tuberculosis)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
PPE: NONE Required
1. Shake, apply Benefect and wipe away.
1. Shake and pour Benefect into pump sprayer, mop, brush, cloth or sponge.
2. Wet the surface with Benefect (testing for compatibility first is always recommended).
3. Leave for 10 minutes; allow to air dry. No rinsing or wiping is required.
1. Shake, apply Benefect and allow to air dry. Rinsing or wiping is not required.