ICP Construction, Inc dba ProSolutions Direct
Effective date: 15 June 2020
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- Legal Bases for Use of Your Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Online Analytics and Advertising
- How We Share and Disclose Your Information
- Retention of Your Information
- Data Subject Rights and Your Choices
- Third Party Links and Features
- Children’s Privacy
- Information for International Residents
- How We Protect Your Information
- ICP Construction Contact Information
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We refer to these products and services collectively as the “Services”.
We obtain information about you through the means discussed below when we provide the Services. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services.
1. Information You Provide to Us
ICP collects a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, ICP collects information from you through:
- Processing your orders
- Requests or questions you submit to us via forms or email
- The Services that you use
- Your participation in ICP sweepstakes, contests, or research
- Any reviews that you submit about ICP products
- Account and product registration and administration of your account
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
Information about you. While some of the Services may not require you to provide any information that can directly identify you by name, the specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- Name, address, telephone number and email address (and company name, address, contact information, and other company details if you are using a ICP business website or product)
- Log-in credentials, if you create an account on prosolutionsdirect.com
- Billing information, such as shipping address, credit or debit card number, verification number, and expiration date
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Information about your customer service and maintenance interactions with us
- Demographic information such as your gender
- User-generated content you post in public online ICP forums (e.g., the Masterworks Community)
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to ICP in connection with your use of the Services.
2. Information We Collect Through Automated Means
When you use our Services, we collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf), may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Websites. When you use our websites, we collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs) referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, files you download, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the terms you use in searches on our sites, the date and time you used the Services and upload or post content, error logs, and other similar information.
3. Information We Collect from Social Media and Other Platforms
When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
4. Information We Collect from Others
ICP may receive additional information such as demographic and statistical information from third parties, such as business partners, marketers, researchers, analysts, and other parties that we may attribute to you based on your assignment to certain statistical groups. We use this information to supplement the information that we collect directly from you in order to derive your possible interests and to provide more relevant experiences for you with all ICP brands and improve ICP’s products, analytics, and advertising.
The below companies may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads, and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal information and your rights, please use the below links.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Complete a purchase or provide the Services you have requested, including invoicing and accounting
- Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service
- Provide you with updates and information about products you have purchased from us
- Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding ICP and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you
- Customize the advertising and content on the Services
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services
- Engage in analysis, research, and reports regarding use of our Services
- Synthesize and derive insights from your use of different Services
- Provide, manage, and improve the Services and their performance, and test and create new products, features, and services
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
Aggregate/Anonymous Data. We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device (“Aggregate/Anonymous Information”). We may use Aggregate/Anonymous Information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
If you wish to opt out, please visit NAI Consumer Opt Out.
LEGAL BASES FOR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Where use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you (for example, to comply with: the terms of service of our websites which you accept by browsing the websites/registering; and/or our contract to provide our Services to you); or
- Where we have your consent, in accordance with applicable legal requirements, to use your information for a particular purpose.
- Where we use your information to comply with applicable legal obligations (for example, keeping track of purchases for tax and auditing purposes).
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
To collect the information in the “Information We Automatically Collect” section above, we and our service providers use Internet server logs, cookies, tags, SDKs, tracking pixels, and other similar tracking technologies. We use these technologies in order to offer you a more tailored experience in the future, by understanding and remembering your particular browsing preferences.
- A web server log is a file where website activity is stored.
- An SDK is a set of tools and/or code that we embed in our applications and software to allow third parties to collect information about how users interact with the Services.
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site, that enables us to: (i) recognize your computer; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited; (iv), enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security and administrative functions. Some cookies are placed in your browser cache while those associated with Flash technologies are stored with your Adobe Flash Player files.
- Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads and/or email that are designed to: (1) collect usage information like ad impressions or clicks and email open rates; (2) measure popularity of the Services and associated advertising; and (3) access user cookies.
As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather information through other methods.
How to Clear Cookies
What are Cookies? The Website use 'cookies' – small text files that are placed on your computer, mobile device and/or stored by the browser. If the respective server of our Website is again accessed by the user, the user's browser sends the afore received cookie back to the server. The server can evaluate the information received in this manner in various ways. Cookies cannot run programs or infect your computer/mobile device with a virus. Cookies can help to make websites more user-friendly and effective. They can, for example, be used in order to manage advertisements on the Website or to facilitate navigation on a webpage. What if you don’t like cookies?: You can change your browser settings to delete or prevent certain cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. The ‘help’ section in your browser should provide information on how to manage your cookie settings. Find out how this works for your browser here:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-managecookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Note that you may visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to learn about the options that some of the third parties we work with offer for opting out of certain ad targeting activities. You will need to visit those websites from each browser and device that you would like to be covered by your opt-out. Because the opt-out tools may depend on cookies, you may need to visit these sites again to reinstate your preferences if you delete your cookies.
ONLINE ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
We may use third-party web and mobile application analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics, on our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
If you receive email from us, we may use certain analytics tools, such as clear GIFs to capture data such as when you open our message or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
2. Online Advertising
The Services may integrate third-party advertising technologies that allow for the delivery of relevant content and advertising on the Services, as well as on other websites you visit and other applications you use. The ads may be based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you enter such as your age and gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content, and other information we collect from you. These ads may be based on your current activity or your activity over time and across other websites and online services and may be tailored to your interests.
Third parties, whose products or services are accessible or advertised via the Services, may also place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device to collect information about you as discussed above. We also allow other third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick and others) to serve tailored ads to you on the Services, other sites, and in other applications, and to access their own cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device you use to access the Services. We sometimes provide our customer information (such as email addresses) to service providers, who may “match” this information in de-identified form to cookies (or mobile ad identifiers) and other proprietary IDs, in order to provide you with more relevant ads when you visit other websites and mobile applications.
Please note that if you exercise the opt out choices above, you will still see advertising when you use the Services, but it will not be tailored to you based on your online behavior over time.
3. Mobile Advertising
When using mobile applications from ICP or others, you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. We may use third-party service providers to deliver advertisements on mobile applications. Each operating system, e.g. iOS for Apple phones and Android for Android devices, provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. We do not control how the applicable platform operator allows you to control receiving personalized in-application advertisements; thus, you should contact the platform provider for further details on opting out of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the device settings for the respective operating systems to opt-out of tailored in-app advertisements.
4. Notice Concerning Do Not Track.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. Learn more about Do Not Track.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
ICP will share your information in the following ways:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries.We may share information we collect within the ICP family of companies to deliver products and services to you, ensure a consistent level of service across our products and Services, and enhance our products, services, and your customer experience.
- Service Providers.We provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf. They have access to perform these services but are prohibited from using your information for other purposes. They provide a variety of services to us, including billing, sales, marketing, product content and features (e.g., voice activation/recognition services), advertising, analytics, research, customer service, shipping and fulfillment, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.
- Business Transfers.As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge, or partner with other companies. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions) user information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all of ICP’s assets are sold or transferred to a third-party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets. If such transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, ICP will comply with such restrictions.
- Public Forums.Certain features of our Services make it possible for you to share comments publicly with other users. Any information that you submit through such features is not confidential, and ICP may use it for any purpose (including in testimonials or other marketing materials). For example, if you submit a product review on one of our sites, we may display your review (along with the name provided, if any) on other ICP websites and on third-party websites. Any information you post openly in these ways will be available to the public at large and potentially accessible through third-party search engines. Accordingly, please take care when using these features.
- Aggregate/Anonymous Information.From time to time, ICP may share Aggregate/Anonymous Information about use of the Services, such as by publishing a report on usage trends. The sharing of such data is unrestricted.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS AND YOUR CHOICES
You have certain rights with respect to your information as further described in this section.
1. Marketing Communications and Sharing
2. Placing an Order on ICP Websites
To place an order on our websites, you must have cookies enabled. If you would like to place an order for ICP products or services but you have disabled cookies, please email us at email@example.com to set up a time to place your order by phone.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND FEATURES
The Services are intended for general audiences and not for children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected “personal information” (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13 without legally-valid parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We do not knowingly process data of EU residents under the age of 16 without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected data from an EU resident under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We also comply with other age restrictions and requirements in accordance with applicable local laws.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
ICP takes technical and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no method of transmission over the internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or on our Services or via the Internet and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access to an ICP account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
ICP CONTACT INFORMATION
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.