About this Product
LeadSafe Cleaner by Fiberlock Technologies quickly and effectively removes harmful lead dust after renovation, repair, painting or abatement projects. Designed with a combination of citric acid and chelating agents, LeadSafe actively lifts heavy lead molecules and other surface contaminants rather than spreading them around like traditional cleaning agents. Apply on any surface where dust from lead-based paint is present, including fences, doors, stairs, trim, ceilings, sills, moldings, floors, gates, baseboards and more. Follow all application instructions on label.
Fiberlock Technologies was founded upon the simple promise of providing the highest quality product and the best possible service to its customers while conducting business with the utmost integrity. Founded on the core beliefs that superior quality, definitive science and enduring service are the keys to corporate success, Fiberlock has grown to become one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- LEAD DUST CLEANER: Remove lead dust after renovation, repair, painting or abatement projects with LeadSafe Cleaner. Use on walls, windows, railings, moldings, floors, blinds, ceilings, porches and more.
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA: Using a combination of citric acid and chelating agents, LeadSafe breaks surface tension, lifts heavy lead molecules away from the substrate and then binds to the molecules so they can be wiped away.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Designed to quickly remove lead dust after lead abatement activities, LeadSafe can clean and remove residual lead particles rather than simply spreading them around like traditional cleaning agents.
- MEETS EPA RRP REQUIREMENTS: LeadSafe Lead Dust Cleaner is ideal for use as part of any RRP compliance program, meeting specific requirements set out in the EPA RRP Rule and satisfying work practice standards.
- FOR OVER 35 YEARS, Fiberlock Technologies has manufactured products used to address environmental, safety and health hazards, becoming one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- LeadSafe Lead Dust Cleaner is a concentrated environmentally friendly product designed to quickly remove lead dust after lead abatement and RRP related activities.
- Lead dust residues are heavier than everyday dust and are therefore harder to “pick up” with traditional cleaning agents.
- Typical household cleaners either drive lead residues deeper into a surface or simply spread them around as you wipe.
LeadSafe Wipes and Cleaner are ideal for use on any surface where dust from lead-based paint is present:
LeadSafe Wipes and Cleaner are designed for use by: • Abatement Contractors • Painting Contractors • Public Health Inspectors • Environmental Specialists • Home Owners • Building Owners • Apartment Owners
Beginning in April 2010 contractors performing renovation, repair and painting projects that disturb lead based paint in homes, child care facilities, and schools built before 1978 must be certified by the EPA and follow specific work practices to prevent lead contamination. To learn more about this program go to: www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/renovation.htm
Usage InstructionsTo truly clean lead dust you need to first pull the lead away from a substrate and then hold it in suspension so that it can be wiped away. LeadSafe Lead Dust Cleaner utilizes a proprietary formulation of citric acid and chelating agents that do just that. First, the citric acid breaks the surface tension and lifts the heavy lead molecules away from the substrate, then the chelating agents bind with the lead molecules so they remain in suspension and can be easily wiped away.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.