About this Product
Gardner® WHITE FLASH Pro White Roof Cement is a heavy duty and highly flexible roof patching repair. WHITE FLASH is reinforced with synthetic fibers to deliver a durable and lasting repair. It is ideal to repair cracks and holes on a variety of roof surfaces. Perfect for use in hot climates as it does not sag in the high heat, and contains UV inhibitors for improved solar protection. Can also be used to seal metal seams, vertical walls and HVAC ductwork. Compatible with all white roof coatings.
- NON SAG, HEAVY DUTY MASTIC
- FIBER REINFORCED ELASTIC REPAIR
- REPAIRS & STOPS LEAKS!
- Protect from freezing.
- Protective clothing, gloves and eyewear should be used during application.
- During transport, ensure that lid is tight and pail secure and upright.
- DO NOT allow pail to tumble as this will cause lid to loosen and leakage may occur.
- Do not transport on passenger seats or inside the passenger compartment of any vehicle.
- Store product in the cargo area of vehicle, and secure over protective cloths to prevent damage due to accidental spills.
- DO NOT reuse empty containers.
- Do not use on EPDM, TPO, PVC or other rubber/synthetic or single ply roofs.
- If there is any question regarding compatibility, test a small section first.
- Do not use in drinking water or food systems.
- Store unused product in a controlled environment, 55 °F - 80 °F.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- All surfaces need to be clean and dry.
- Best when applied early in the day to benefit from a full day of drying.
- Apply product with a trowel.
- Coat 2” beyond the entire damaged area, and then imbed reinforcing fabric.
- Trowel another layer on top to cover repair.
- Surface and air temperatures need to be 55 °F and rising.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 6 hours
Professional Airless Sprayer, 2000-3000 PSI, .030 - .041 Tip Size, 1-3 GPM.
This pail will provide approximately 20 sq/ft of repairs
Clean tools with soap and water.
For exterior use only. DO NOT allow product to freeze. Protective clothing and eyewear should be used during application of these products. When transporting this product, ensure that lid is tight and pail secure and upright. DO NOT allow pail to tumble as this may cause lid to loosen and leakage to occur. Do not transport on passenger seats or inside the passenger compartment of any vehicle. Store product in the cargo area of vehicle, and secure over protective cloths to prevent damage due to accidental spills. For longest life, store in controlled environment, 35 °F - 80 °F. DO NOT store in direct sunlight. DO NOT store at temperatures above 110 °F. Close container after use. DO NOT reuse empty containers. Do not use on EPDM, TPO, PVC or other rubber/synthetic surfaces.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.