About this Product
- Repair leaks and damaged areas with Black Jack® Silicone Roof Patch.
- Power wash clean all surfaces, and remove dirt and grime with a degreaser/cleaner.
- If mold is present, clean with a proper bleach solution (one part bleach to 2 parts water).
- Allow roof to dry 24 hours before coating.
- For applications over asphalt roof surfaces, apply Black Jack® Stain Block Primer as a base coat for proper stain blocking protection
- Mix well before applying.
- A power drill mixing tool is ideal.
- Confirm all dew or moisture has completely dried from the roof before applying.
- Best applied on a clear, dry day with warming temps between 35 °F and 120 °F.
- Use a quality, heavy duty 3/4” nap paint roller.
- This coating can be applied in 1 coat to surfaces in good condition.
- Spread at 71 sq/ft per gallon which will yield a dry film of 22 mils.
- Recoat rough or damaged areas as needed.
Container covers approximately 340 sq/ft at a 22 mil dry film thickness on smooth surfaces
Clean tools immediately with mineral spirits
FL Building Code and Miami-Dade County approved, ASTM D6694, ASTM D7281. NSF Certified.
For exterior use only. Protect building inlets from product vapors or fumes. DO NOT allow product to freeze. Protective clothing, gloves and eyewear should be used during application of these products. When transporting this product, ensure that lid is tight and pail secure and upright. DO NOT allow pail to tumble as this may cause lid to loosen and leakage to occur. Do not transport on passenger seats or inside the passenger compartment of any vehicle. Store product in the cargo area of vehicle, and secure over protective cloths to prevent damage due to accidental spills. For longest life, store in controlled environment, 45 °F - 80 °F. DO NOT store in direct sunlight. DO NOT store at temperatures above 99 °F. Close container after use. DO NOT reuse empty containers. Ponding water creates excessive weight on roofs and may compromise structural integrity leading to a potential collapse hazard. Always follow the National Roofing Contractors Association guidelines to remove ponding water from roof surfaces. Slip Warning: Use extreme caution when walking or working on silicone coated surfaces. Surface is extremely slippery and can create a fall hazard resulting in injury or death. Use OSHA approved fall protection when on roof surfaces.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.