- Typical Applications
- Key Product Insights
- Product Benefits
- Usage Instructions
- Product Reviews
Alkaline Cleaner is recommended for cleaning outdoor surfaces including patios, building facades, decks, cladding, garages, driveways, eating and entertaining areas.
Alkaline Cleaner is suitable for domestic and commercial cleaning of hard surfaces, including:
- all natural stone (including acid sensitive, calcite based stones such as marble and limestone)
- porcelain, ceramic and clay tile
- brick, masonry, concrete and grout
- vinyl and unfinished wood (with no stain, oil or other coatings)
Key Product Insights
One 2.2 lb / 1 kg bottle of Alkaline Cleaner cleans up to 500 sq feet / 50 sq meters.
Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place. Do no freeze.
Do not take internally. DO NOT smoke. Avoid sources of ignition. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid breathing vapor or sprayed mist.
- Do not take internally. DO NOT smoke. Avoid sources of ignition, Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid breathing vapor or sprayed mist.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C).
- Protect surrounding areas and clothing from product contact. Avoid contact with metals.
- Keep away from plants, water and soil.
- Once mixed, solution should NOT be left in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may rupture and cause damage.
- Dispose of all unused solution after 4 hours by pouring into a drain or toilet.
- Wear suitable solvent resistant gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
If swallowed, contact a physician. DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If irritation persists, contact a physician. If in eyes, hold open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and contact a physician. If breathed vapors or mist, relocate to fresh air. If symptoms persist, contact a physician.
- Triple action foaming cleaner - oxygen alkaline and detergent booster. pH approximate 11 for fresh product.
- Multi-use cleaner for heavy duty cleaning and removal of stains from oil, mold, food and beverage and leaf marks
- Can be used to make poultices for removing heavy, old, dried-in stains
- 100% powder concentrate - use a single 2.2lb / 1kg bottle for heavy-duty cleaning of up to 500 sq ft / 50 sq m
- MFG SKU 141212
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION.
- If satisfied with test results first sweep or vacuum all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 to 95°F (5 to 35°C).
- Thoroughly wet the surface.
- Stir in 1/3 of a bottle of Alkaline Cleaner into an open plastic bucket containing approximately 2 gallons / 8 litres of clean, warm water until it dissolves. Note: do not enclose mixed solution as container may rapidly expand and rupture and cause injury.
- Apply solution generously to surface and leave for 3 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on surface (clean large areas in sections). Gently scrub with white nylon scrub pad or brush.
- Repeat application if required.
- Rinse surface thoroughly with clean water.
Additional Application Insights
- Alkaline Cleaner can be mixed into a paste with a little water and used to create a poultice to hold the cleaning agent in prolonged contact with the affected area to draw out and remove deep stains from countertops. Refer to the Poultice Cleaning Method guide for details.
- Alkaline Cleaner can be used to clean artificial turf.
- Alkaline Cleaner qualifies for LEED 2009 IEQ Credit 3.3: Green Cleaning - Purchase of Sub-stainable Cleaning Products and Materials 1 Point.
- To deodorize your sink and tub drains, and keep lingering odors from resurfacing, pour a 1/2 cup of Alkaline Cleaner down the drain while running warm tap water.
- To keep your toilet sparkling clean. Sprinkle toilet with 1 cup Alkaline Cleaner. Let sit for 30 minutes. Scrub with bowl brush. Flush toilet.