About this Product
- Pressure washing entire surface is recommended for best results (use only a wide fan spray tip).
- All surfaces must be dry and free of dust, dirt, oil, loose granules, gravel or peeling paint and all other foreign matter.
- Surfaces with mildew growth or stains must be cleaned with a bleach solution (two parts water to one part bleach).
- Be certain all surfaces are thoroughly rinsed and dry prior to applying coating.
- Do Not Thin.
- Surface and air temps must be 50 °F and above for a 24 hour period.
- Avoid application if heavy dew or rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Apply on a clear, sunny day in morning hours with a 3/4” nap exterior paint roller or professional airless sprayer.
- Allow at least 24 hours before applying top coating.
Approximately 75 - 90 sq.ft. per gallon, depending on surfaces.
If roof becomes hot (over 100 °F) during application, it is recommended to delay the project until the next morning when surface is cooler.
Soap and water when wet, or citrus cleaner or mineral spirits when dry
DO NOT allow product to freeze. Protective clothing, gloves & eyewear should be used during application. When transporting this product, ensure that lid is tight & pail secure & upright. DO NOT allow pail to tumble as this may cause lid to loosen and leakage to occur. Do not transport on passenger seats or inside the passenger compartment of any vehicle. Store product in the cargo area of vehicle, and secure over protective cloths to prevent damage due to accidental spills. For longest life, store in controlled environment, 35 °F - 80 °F. Do not store in direct sunlight. Close container after use. Do not use on EPDM, TPO, PVC or other rubber/synthetic surfaces. Do not use on single ply or synthetic roofs. If there is any question regarding compatibility to the roof surface, test a small section first for proper adhesion.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.