About this Product
VOC (CALCULATED): < 200g/L
Surface Type - Brick, Poured Concrete - Smooth, Concrete Paver (dry pressed), Saltillo, Terracotta, Cement Tile
1 quart per 80 sq.ft. (8 sq.m)
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool and locked up. IN CASE OF FIRE: Use alcohol resistant foam or normal protein foam for extinction.
- DANGER: Causes serious eye irritation.
- May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Wear eye protection/face protection.
- Keep container tightly closed. Avoid release to the environment. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Hexyldecyltrimethoxysilane, methanol, and dimethicone.
Dispose of contents in accordance with applicable local/national/regional/international regulations.
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24-hour cure time to check results.
- Ensure surfaces to be treated are dry, clean and free of residues and the surface temperature is between 40 - 95°F (5 - 35°C).
- Using a low-pressure hand sprayer, foam roller, or similar, apply one or more even coat(s). Avoid contact with surrounding areas. Additional coats may be applied at minimum 30 minute intervals.
- Estimated total application rate: 1 quart per 80 sq.ft. (8 sq.m.) Application rate will vary depending on surface absorption and number of coats.
- Remove all excess then after 30 minutes a 2nd coat may be applied.
- If sprayed, product must be backrolled into surfaces before 30 minute dwell on all coats.
- Clean equipment with acetone.
- Protect from moisture (e.g. rain) for a minimum of 12 hours. Surface may be used with care 12 hours after application.
TIPS FOR APPLYING ON VERTICAL SURFACES: Product dwell time is significantly lower on vertical surfaces as opposed to horizontal surfaces. For that reason, a liquid sealer will run down the wall if a substantial amount is applied. As sealers require plenty of dwell time to sufficiently penetrate the surface, apply 3 to 4 light coats of STAIN-PROOF Paver Enhancing Sealer as opposed to 2 generous coats. Apply each successive coat before the previous one dries (wet on wet, with approximately 10 minutes between coats). Place tarp or plastic sheets below to catch the excess drips.
NOTE: STAIN-PROOF Paver Enhancing Sealer will not prevent etching from acidic liquids, or physical surface wear. The level of enhancement will depend on the type of material being treated. A test on a sample piece is advised before applying the product to your surface. Eventually, wear and tear, as well as cleaning, will affect the enhancement and sealing performance. Reapplication of the product will be needed. Once enhanced, the treated surface cannot be restored back to the original look.
- For Man-Made Stone Pavers
- Intense Color Enrichment with oil and water repellency
- Fully Impregnating, with no sheen Or Shine
- Does Not Affect Slip Rate - Slip Testing (Ansi37.1)
- MFG SKU 150852, 150812, 150832
Typical ApplicationsSTAIN-PROOF Paver Enhancing Sealer works on most concrete pavers, cement tiles, terrazzo floors, and cement surfaces. Paver Enhancing Sealer is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and for residential and commercial buildings.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.