About this Product
SerpiMastic Concentrated Asbestos Encapsulant by Fiberlock Technologies fulfills asbestos abatement needs, including bridging, penetrating, removal, lockdown and soil encapsulation. Tested and deemed acceptable for the encapsulation of asbestos containing material (ACM), SerpiFlex is UL classified for use with classified sprayed fiber. Application varies based on type of abatement and formula mix. Follow all application instructions on label. Packaged in a 5-gallon container.
Fiberlock Technologies was founded upon the simple promise of providing the highest quality product and the best possible service to its customers while conducting business with the utmost integrity. Founded on the core beliefs that superior quality, definitive science and enduring service are the keys to corporate success, Fiberlock has grown to become one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- CONCENTRATED ASBESTOS ENCAPSULANT: Bridge, penetrate, remove, lockdown and encapsulate asbestos containing material (ACM) with SerpiFlex Concentrated Asbestos Encapsulant.
- VERSATILE APPLICATION: SerpiFlex asbestos encapsulant concentrate is recommended for spray-applied fire resistive material or acoustical insulation and pipe covering, boilers, ducts, breeching repairs and more.
- CONCENTRATED, WATER-BASED VINYL ACRYLIC PRODUCT contains various flame-retardant chemicals and fillers. SerpiFlex concentrate is nontoxic, non-combustible and does not contain any solvents or silicants.
- SAVE MONEY ON ASBESTOS ABATEMENT: SerpiFlex Concentrated Asbestos Encapsulant saves up to 80% of the cost of asbestos removal and saves on transportation and labor costs.
- FOR OVER 35 YEARS, Fiberlock Technologies has manufactured products used to address environmental, safety and health hazards, becoming one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- Concentrated formula saves transportation and labor cost
- Tested and found to be effective for up to 20 years
- Maintains the fire protective properties of the asbestos substrate and has negligible effects on its acoustic properties
- Deep penetrating
- Easily applied
- Does not contain any solvents or silicates.
- Meets or exceeds EPA/OSHA requirements
• A concentrate that can be used for all types of asbestos abatement, including removal
• One product does all six types of abatement
• Because it is concentrated it saves valuable warehouse space
• Saves transportation cost
• Saves labor
• Saves up to 80% of the cost of removal of asbestos
• Has been tested and found to be effective for at least 20 years
• Maintains the fire protective properties of the asbestos substrate and has only negligible effects on its acoustic properties
• Has been exhaustively tested in accordance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requirement by Battelle Institute, U.S. Testing Company and UL
• Spray-Applied Fire Resistive Material or Acoustical Insulation
• Pipe covering, boilers, ducts and breeching repairs
• Fiber-free removal
• Lock-down (post removal)
• Crawl spaces and other contaminated soil areas
(Formula #1) For friable, porous, sprayed-on fireproof or acoustical insulation ¾” thick or greater.
5 gallons (19L) SerpiFlex to 6 gallons (22.8L) water. (45% SerpiFlex : 55% water)
Usage InstructionsA ready-mixed coating material of vinyl-acrylics and water-based resins, various flame retardant chemicals and fillers Please see Product Data Sheet for all application instructions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.