About this Product
LEAK STOPPER½ RUBBER FLEXX WATERPROOFING & SEAM TAPE - 1 Roll
- REPAIR LEAKS ANYWHERE: This adhesive tape protects you from leaks anywhere and everywhere. This tape is designed to resist the effects of water damage, and protect your home, office, or business from faulty plumbing or precipitation.
- CREATES A STRONG, REINFORCED BOND: Made from a blend of plastic and rubber properties, this Flexx tape bonds for maximum strength against leaks and water in general. Bonds especially well to materials such as wood, glass, cement, ceramic, metal, rubber, and stone.
- STICKS & SEALS ALMOST ANYTHING: This is the ideal waterproof tape to use on roofs, skylights, windows, doors, mobile homes, and so much more! Any leak problem you?re facing, Rubber Flexx waterproof tape gets the job done.
- 10-FOOT ROLL: To give you more value for your dollar, this one roll contains ten feet worth of tape and covers a 4-inch width. You never want to be without enough tape in dire situations, and the volume of this product offers a solution.
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING: Other waterproof tapes lose their effectiveness in a fairly short amount of time. Rubber Flexx is built to last so you don?t have to worry about replacing your leak seal over and over again.
Detailed SpecificationsLEAK STOPPER½ RUBBER FLEXX WATERPROOFING & SEAM TAPE - 1 Roll
Rubber Flexx Waterproofing & Seam Tape is an easy to use “peel and stick” repair material to seal and fix leaks and problem areas. Ideal for use on roofs, gutters, skylights, windows, doors, flashings, walls, foundations and many other surfaces. Seals immediately to stop water and air leaks. This repair tape sticks to metal, wood, fiberglass, plastic, glass, concrete, brick, and rubber roofs. Rubber Flexx Waterproofing & Seam Tape has incredible adhesion and forms a tough and durable repair.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
Usage InstructionsMake sure surface has been cleaned and dry. • On rubber or plastic - Clean with rags and acetone to remove any oil or grime. Remove any rust with wire brush. After application, coat fabric top with Rubber Flexx Coating or paint. • Cold / Hot Weather Tips: In colder weather, product does not stick as well, so allow this product to remain inside at ambient room temperature (70 - 75 °F) before application. • In hot weather, keep rolls out of direct sunlight and in shade
Application: 1. Cut tape to length. 2. Peel back release liner. 3. Press tape firmly in place. After installation, product should be coated with Rubber Flexx Coating or painted with a latex paint, for longer life.
Precautions: Do NOT store at temperatures above 110 °F. Do NOT stretch tape during installation.
*WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER: This product is warranted to give satisfactory results when our directions are followed in its use and application, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. In no event however shall the manufacturer be liable for an amount in excess of the purchase price of the product used. If not satisfied, return to place of purchase for a refund.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.