About this Product
Rubber Flexx Liquid Rubber Coating is a tough synthetic rubber coating that is designed to seal and waterproof roofs, walls, gutters, interior and exterior foundations, boats, tents, machinery and buildings. Creates a water, moisture and air barrier on whatever surface it is applied to. This extra tough finish will not peel or crack, and bonds to metal, masonry, wood, painted surfaces and most building products. This clear finish is great to use in areas where you want the repair to blend into the areas around it. There are so many uses for this coating to form a seamless layer of waterproofing protection that will stretch and deliver lasting protection to virtually any surface you can imagine.
Detailed SpecificationsLEAK STOPPER RUBBER FLEXX LIQUID RUBBER COATING (CLEAR) 1 Quart
CLEAN & PREP:
- All surfaces must be clean. Treat rust with a proper primer. If mildew is present, clean with a bleach solution (one part bleach to 2 parts water). For large areas, power wash all surfaces before applying this coating.
- Use Rubber Flexx Clear Sealant or Waterproofing Seam Tape on all damaged areas.
- Must apply to a dry roof. Surface and air temperatures must be between 40 °F and 99 °F. Apply on a clear day with a max humidity level of 70%. Use a quality 3/4” nap paint roller. Apply this in two coats, at a 90° angle for the second coat. DO NOT apply if heavy dew or rain is expected within 2 to 4 hours. DO NOT thin. Slip Warning: This product creates a slick surface. Use extreme caution when walking or working on coated surfaces, as it is extremely slippery and can create a fall hazard resulting in injury or death.
- 65 square feet on a smooth surface, or 50 sq./ft. on a rough surface. CLEAN-UP: Clean tools immediately with mineral spirits.
- Once opened, use the full container, as it will begin to harden over time. DO NOT allow product to freeze. Protective clothing, gloves and eyewear should be used during application of these products. When transporting this product, ensure that lid is tight and pail secure and upright. DO NOT allow pail to tumble as this may cause lid to loosen and leakage to occur. Do not transport on passenger seats or inside the passenger compartment of any vehicle. Store product in the cargo area of vehicle, and secure over protective cloths to prevent damage due to accidental spills. For longest life, store in controlled environment, 45 °F - 80 °F. DO NOT store in direct sunlight. DO NOT store at temperatures above 99 °F. DO NOT reuse empty containers.
*WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER:
- Rubber Flexx Liquid Rubber Coating. This product is warranted to give satisfactory results when our directions are followed in its use and application, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. In no event however shall the manufacturer be liable for an amount in excess of the purchase price of the product used. If not satisfied, return to place of purchase for a refund.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.