About this Product
Haul a decontamination shower wherever you need it with the Fiberlock Klean-Pop Pop-Up Shower. An essential addition to any contractor's emergency supplies, this portable washing station features rugged aluminum construction – providing improved durability over plastic options at a price point that's competitive with telescoping showers. All-brass mixing valves set into the ceiling are incredibly durable and allow for the decontamination of equipment. The Klean-Pop portable wash station can be set up by one person in as little as 2 minutes. When disassembled, it's compact with a built-in handle and wheels for easy transportation.
Fiberlock Technologies was founded upon the simple promise of providing the highest quality product and the best possible service to its customers while conducting business with the utmost integrity. Founded on the core beliefs that superior quality, definitive science and enduring service are the keys to corporate success, Fiberlock has grown to become one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- PORTABLE DECONTAMINATION SHOWER: Take a portable, heavy-duty decontamination shower wherever you need it with the Fiberlock Klean-Pop Pop-Up Shower.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: When disassembled, this lightweight shower station features a compact form factor roughly the size of a suitcase with a built-in handle and wheels for easy transportation.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The Klean-Pop portable shower utilizes a rugged aluminum design that makes it much more durable than plastic alternatives with a price point that's competitive with telescoping options.
- ONE-PERSON SET UP: One person can set up this portable outdoor shower in as little as 2 minutes. Curtains with rings provide privacy and can be easily removed or replaced. High-quality brass fixtures on the ceiling allow equipment decontamination.
- FOR OVER 35 YEARS, Fiberlock Technologies has manufactured products used to address environmental, safety and health hazards, becoming one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- MFG SKU: 6439-U
- Compact When Collapsed: Easy and efficient transport and storage. Occupies less space in truck or warehouse than conventional telescoping shower designs.
- Inset Wheels, Built in Handle & Lightweight Design: As portable as a suitcase. Easy for one person to move from place to place. Set-back wheel design makes stacking for storage or transport easy. Lighter than conventional telescoping shower designs.
- Rugged Aluminum Construction: Rigid and durable when assembled.
- Unique Set-Up Design: One person set-up in as little as two minutes. Two curtains with rings already mounted on ceiling rods for privacy. Curtains are easily changed or removed when desired, and replacements are available.
- All-Brass, Strategically-Located Mixing Valve: Quality durable fixture designed to last; mount on ceiling so equipment can be moved through decon.
- Dimensions: Assembled Size: 30”L x 30”W x 83”H | Collapsed Size: 30”L x 30”W x 10”H
How to Use
- Place Shower Base (A) on floor.
- Assemble one Lower (F), Center (G) and Upper (H) pole component to form a complete support pole
- Insert assembled support pole into shower base corner socket.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the remaining three support poles.
- Screw Shower head (E) onto the underside of Shower Top (B).
- Place Shower Top (B) over support poles.
- Attach Shower Curtain (C) to Shower Top (B) using Shower Curtain Rings (D).
- Attach water supply hose to threaded fixture on Shower Top (B).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.