About this Product
IdeaPaint for HOME Helps Transform Surfaces Into Creative SpacesFrom Office Space To Play Space And Everywhere In Between – Open a can of awesomenes! IdeaPaint HOME is specially sized and formulated to help anyone unleash their creativity.
| PRO TIP: Take surface versatility to the next level with IdeaPaint Magnetic Primer.
IMPORTANT INSTALL TIPS*:
- IdeaPaint Kits are specifically formulated to provide coverage up to the indicated sizes.
- Measure space to be painted. Height x Width = Square Footage
- Use wet-on-wet technique and apply IdeaPaint in sections, each 5-ft wide by the entire height.
- IdeaPaint dries quickly and IdeaPaint surfaces continue to cure over time.
- Writing and erasing performance will continuously improve through the curing period.
* (Please consult the Installation Guide prior to installation.)
AVOID BUILD-UP OVER TIME & EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR IDEAPAINT SURFACES. | Use IdeaPaint Cleaner Spray & Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, or IdeaPaint Marker Blaster. Keep them handy and use them often. Never use non-dry erase cleaners like Windex or Clorox–we’ve seen what happens when people go rogue (it’s not pretty).
- USE IDEAPAINT FOAM ERASERS ON A REGULAR BASIS
- REGULARLY WIPE WALLS THOROUGHLY WITH OUR DRY ERASE CLEANER AND MICROFIBER CLOTH
- REPLACE YOUR IDEAPAINT SUPPLIES WHEN YOU RUN OUT, OR AT THE END OF THEIR USEFUL LIFE
- (X) DO NOT USE LOW QUALITY FOAM DRY ERASER PRODUCTS, THESE WILL NOT CLEAN YOUR WALLS
- (X) DO NOT CLEAN WALLS WITH NON-DRY ERASE CLEANERS, SUCH AS ALCOHOL, WINDEX OR CLOROX
- (X) DO NOT USE DIRTY CLEANING CLOTHS OR ERASERS ON YOUR WALLS
- (X) DO NOT USE PERMANENT MARKER
For Accidents: Cover over the stain with black dry erase ink, then use IdeaPaint Cleaner and a Microfiber Cleaning Cloth to remove the mark
- LIMIT USE OF TAPE OR STICKY NOTES. (They Leave Behind a Sticky Residue That Will Smudge)
- AVOID USING TACKS AND PINS
- AVOID BUMPING YOUR WALLS WITH TABLES, DESKS, CHAIRS, ETC
- Leaves Behind a Sticky Residue That Will Smudge, Damaging the Surface
- Clear Dry Erase Paint from IdeaPaint – IdeaPaint Clear may be applied over any color or smooth surface, allowing for seamless integration of dry erase functionality into existing décors
- EASY TO APPLY: Mix THIS with THAT. Easy single coat roller application*. Each Gloss White kit covers 40 square feet. (Actual Net Contents: 19.18-fl oz). *Primer recommended if changing surface color or applying new drywall. Can be used as a great dry erase board repair kit
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE: Virtually odorless application. Environmentally friendly with Low VOC. GreenGuard Certified | For Children and Schools, Indoor Air Quality Certified
- ERASES CLEAN EVERY TIME! Up to 3X more writing surface, compared to a standard 3’ x 4’ whiteboard. Use a damp cloth or IdeaPaint Cleaner spray to remove a stubborn ink residue
- INCLUDED: IdeaPaint (THIS & THAT), 9” Roller and Instruction Booklet. GREAT DRY ERASE COATING FOR: Home Offices, Playrooms, Bedrooms, Kitchens, Message Boards, Mud Rooms, Bathrooms, Basements, Garages, Workout Rooms, Countertops, Cabinets, Tables, Desks, Man Caves, Playrooms, Crafting Rooms, & more!
What's In The Box
- Help Guide & Instructions
- 1 Can of This
- 1 Can of That
- 1 Roller
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.