About this Product
HandiFoam® E84 low pressure spray polyurethane foam is a two-component system designed to fill and insulate large voids and surfaces. HandiFoam® E84’s excellent adhesion properties create a continuous air barrier which completes the building envelope, resulting in improved indoor air quality and lower heating and cooling costs. When properly applied, HandiFoam® E84 reduces energy consumption, leading many homes or buildings to be certified in their respective energy designation.
HandiFoam E84 is a non-flammable, low global warming potential (GWP) product designed for compliance throughout North America.
- Meets ASTM E84 Class A(1) at 3” thick.
- Stronger formulation with 30% greater adhesion.
- Foam visually shifts from white to yellow as an indicator of a proper curing profile.
- One nozzle for all applications! Includes ColorWise Snap-Tip Nozzles to easily convert from fan to cone spray pattern without changing the nozzle.
- Packaging updates include an ergonomic handle for the 105/205-sized kits and upgraded 605 box design for easier handling and maneuverability.
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Available in a variety of disposable and refillable sizes.
- Dispensed using the patented Handi-Gun Dispensing Unit
Typical ApplicationsRecommended For Use:
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
- Asbestos abatement and encapsulation
- Metal buildings
- Sealing silos and storage bins
- Cold storage insulation
- Insulating storage tanks (gas, industrial, winery, etc.)
- Sealing the roof/wall juncture
- Retrofitting windows
- Industrial piping
- Sound deadening interior walls
- Manufactured housing
- Refrigerated trailers
- Commercial vehicles
- Air handler/HVAC
- Hot tubs
- Recreational vehicles
- Temporary emergency structures
- Vehicle doors
- Sealing precast concrete forms
- Pipe pillows / pipe support
- Foam shape creation
- Post installation void filling (ie. hollow stadium seats)
- Theater set design
- Swimming pool construction
- Statue repair
- Statue creation
- Repairing and sealing damaged cargo containers
- Insulating military tents
- Filling post/pole holes
- Temporary seal of hopper cans
- "Tree surgery"
- Air sealing attic
- Bath tub insulation and leveling
- Sealing insulation board joints
- Foundation insulating
- Residential wall insulation
- Thin coat of spray foam to seal and insulate for "flash and batt"
- Sealing attic baffles
- Post mold remediation sealing
- Mobile home skirt sealing
- Sealing can lights
- Sealing ductwork joints
- Insulating & sealing rim/band joists
- Insulating crawl space wall
- Insulating cathedral ceilings
• Air sealing attic
• Sealing can lights
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
• Sealing silos and storage bins
• Retrofitting windows
When Spraying the dispensing unit for the firs time or when starting a new kit, it is recommended to trigger the gun only 1/4 to 1/3 open, until the desired output is achieved. This controllable metering ability is a major advantage for this dispensing unit. It allows the user complete control of the fllow rate that best fits the application. See below for more operating instructions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.