STA-KOOL® Ultra is a Premium Elastomeric White Roof Coating offering next generation cool roof technology benefits. STA-KOOL® Turbo-Dri Technology allows for more application opportunities, faster recoat and job completion times, and advanced protection against unexpected rain. Innovative Cool-Core Technology uses specialized pigments to repel heat gain, which helps keep interiors cooler and helps save money on cooling costs. The Sta-White finish stays brighter white longer and blocks UV rays, all while protecting and prolonging roof surfaces. This advanced siliconized acrylic delivers maximum protection against the elements, faster and easier applications, and lasting quality you can depend on.
- COOL-CORE PIGMENT HELPS COOL INTERIORS
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE DURABILITY
- STA-WHITE FINISH STAYS BRIGHTER LONGER
- HIGH ELASTICITY TO RESIST CRACKS
- RAIN SAFE IN 30 MINUTES
- For exterior use only.
- Strong ammonia odor, so do not directly inhale vapors.
- DO NOT allow product to freeze.
- Protective clothing and eyewear should be used during application of these products.
- When transporting this product, ensure that lid is tight and pail secure and upright.
- DO NOT allow pail to tumble as this may cause lid to loosen and leakage to occur.
- Do not transport on passenger seats or inside the passenger compartment of any vehicle.
- Store product in the cargo area of vehicle, and secure over protective cloths to prevent damage due to accidental spills.
- For longest life, store in controlled environment, 40°F - 80°F.
- DO NOT store in direct sunlight.
- DO NOT store at temperatures above 110°F.
- Close container after use.
- DO NOT reuse empty containers.
- Not intended for use on EPDM, Hypalon, PVC, or TPO.
- Do not use in drinking water or food systems.
- Pressure washing entire surface is recommended for best results (use only a wide fan spray tip).
- All surfaces must be dry and free of dust, dirt, oil, loose granules, gravel or peeling paint, and all other foreign matter.
- Roofs must have proper ventilation and proper drainage.
- All ponding water areas need to be corrected prior to coating.
- Rusty metal must be cleaned with a wire brush and primed with a metal primer/sealer before application of this product.
- Repair all leaks and cracks with Gardner Waterproofing & Seam Tape or STA-KOOL® White Roof Patch and Universal Patching Fabric in accordance with product instructions.
- Surfaces previously coated with aluminum, asphalt or tar should be allowed to cure for a minimum of one summer season prior to coating with this product.
- Surfaces with mildew growth or stains must be cleaned with a bleach solution (two parts water to one part bleach).
- Be certain that all surfaces are thoroughly rinsed and dry prior to applying coating.
- Do Not Thin.
- Two coats can be applied in 1 day!
- Keep lid on container during use, as product will set-up very quickly.
- Surface and air temperatures must be a minimum of 65°F and rising with good drying conditions.
- Mix well. Apply on a clear, sunny day in the morning hours with a professional airless paint sprayer or a 3/4” nap exterior paint roller.
- First, apply one (1) thin coat over all seams and joints.
- Allow to cure for 1-2 hours or until dry, then apply two (2) uniform coats over entire surface, avoiding excessive rolling.
- Two full coats are needed for all applications.
- Apply second coat perpendicular to first coat.
- Allow 2-4 hours between coats and 24 - 48 hours for full curing.
- Stop application of product at least 3 hours before sunset.
Professional Airless Sprayer, 2000-3000 PSI, .030 - .041 Tip Size, 1-3 GPM.
On flat metal 80-100 sq/ft per gal per coat. On traditional surface roofs, 60 - 80 sq/ft. per gal. per coat. All roofs require two coats for proper protection. NOTE: If roof becomes hot (over 100°F) before application, lightly mist roof surface with water spray to prevent coating from drying too fast. Remove any excess or puddling water prior to coating. If roof surfaces become soiled as they age, due to the elements, elastomeric can be cleaned with a mild water and bleach solution. Excess scrubbing should be avoided. If coloring is desired, a typical addition of 3 - 4 ounces per gallon of universal colorant can be added, which will result in light pastel colors. Note: Color tinting will disclaim warranty.
Clean tools with soap and water.
For exterior use only. Strong ammonia odor, so do not directly inhale vapors. DO NOT allow product to freeze. Protective clothing and eyewear should be used during application of these products. When transporting this product, ensure that lid is tight and pail secure and upright. DO NOT allow pail to tumble as this may cause lid to loosen and leakage to occur. Do not transport on passenger seats or inside the passenger compartment of any vehicle. Store product in the cargo area of vehicle, and secure over protective cloths to prevent damage due to accidental spills. For longest life, store in controlled environment, 40°F - 80°F. DO NOT store in direct sunlight. DO NOT store at temperatures above 110°F. Close container after use. DO NOT reuse empty containers. Not intended for use on EPDM, Hypalon, PVC, or TPO. Do not use in drinking water or food systems.