About this Product
Kill and control fungal, bacterial and viral growth – creating a cleaner, safer environment with Fiberlock IAQ 2500 Disinfectant & Fungicide Cleaner. Featuring a phosphate-free formula, IAQ is an ideal cleaner, deodorizer and disinfectant for schools, retail businesses, commercial buildings and housekeeping applications. It works on hard, nonporous surfaces like floors and walls that are prone to problems caused by microorganisms. Featuring a ready-to-use formula ideal for applications where clean water isn’t readily available, simply apply IAQ 2500 with a mop, cloth, sponge or hand pump trigger sprayer. Follow all directions on label.
Fiberlock Technologies was founded upon the simple promise of providing the highest quality product and the best possible service to its customers while conducting business with the utmost integrity. Founded on the core beliefs that superior quality, definitive science and enduring service are the keys to corporate success, Fiberlock has grown to become one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- EPA REGISTERED DISINFECTANT CLEANER: Kill and control fungal, bacterial and viral growth to create a cleaner, safer environment with Fiberlock IAQ 2500 Disinfectant & Fungicide Cleaner.
- PHOSPHATE FREE FORMULA: Featuring a safer, phosphate free formula, this disinfectant and mold inhibitor is ideal for schools, retail businesses, commercial buildings and other housekeeping applications.
- WORKS ON A VARIETY OF SURFACES: IAQ 2500 works on hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces like floors and walls that are prone to problems caused by microorganisms.
- EASY TO APPLY: Featuring a ready-to-use formula, simply apply IAQ 2500 to a surface using a mop, cloth, sponge or hand pump trigger sprayer. Follow all directions on label.
- FOR OVER 35 YEARS, Fiberlock Technologies has manufactured products used to address environmental, safety and health hazards, becoming one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
Fiberlock IAQ 2500 is designed specifically as a ready to use general non-acid cleaner and disinfectant for use in homes, schools, office buildings, and retail businesses. It is formulated to disinfect hard, nonporous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms and cabinets. For plastic and painted surfaces; spot test on an inconspicuous area before use. A rinse with potable water is required for surfaces in direct contact with food. EFFICACY TESTS HAVE DEMONSTRATED THAT FIBERLOCK IAQ 2500 IS AN EFFECTIVE BACTERICIDE, FUNGICIDE, AND VIRUCIDE, IN THE PRESENCE OF ORGANIC SOIL (5% BLOOD SERUM).
- Tested and EPA Approved against SARS-COV-2
- Kills 99.9% of the virus that causes COVID-19 in 60 Seconds
- EPA Approved for Canine Parvo & for Veterinary Care
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant & Cleaner
Mfg. SKU: 8325-Q, 8325-1, 8325-5
EPA Reg. No. : 1839-83-73884
Packaged: 1 Quart/1 Gallon/5 Gallon
Color: Clear Blue
Scent: Fresh Linen
Flash Point: >200ºF
PPE: Gloves & safety glasses
Shelf Life: Best If Used Before 3 Years
Electrical Charge: Non-anionic
Coverage per Gallon: 1000 - 1200 square feet
Active Ingredients: Quaternary Ammonium
Made in U.S.A.
EPA Registered for Control Against
- COVID-19 - Tested specifically against COVID-19 and approved by EPA to kill COVID-19 in only 60 seconds
- PoliovirusAspergillus niger
- Penecillium spinulosum
- E. coli
- See product label for complete list of over 120 organism kill claims
PPE: Gloves and protective eyewear
TO DISINFECT & KILL COVID-19:
When tested specifically against COVID-19 kill time for COVID-19 was 60 seconds and has been approved by EPA for this claim.
- Pre-clean all heavily soiled surfaces prior to product application.
- To clean, deodorize, and disinfect apply product with a spray bottle, cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet.
- Wait 60 seconds, and wipe dry or air dry then rinse with potable water
DISINFECTION OF FOOD PROCESSING AREAS:
1. Before use in food processing areas, all food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected.
2. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils.
3. Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely.
4. Wait 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.
5. For food contact surfaces such as tables and counters, rinse with potable water.
AFTER DAMAGE RESTORATION:
1. Use as supplied, saturate affected materials with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
2. Use proper ventilation.
FUNGICIDAL / DEODORIZER:
1. Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely.
2. Wait 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.
Can this product be used in a fogger?
Yes, IAQ 2500 can be used in a fogger, but must only be used in a Cold Fogger NOT a Thermal Fogger. Cold Fogger's do not use heat to vaporize the liquid and turn it into a mist as thermal foggers do. All food products and packaging must also be removed prior to fogging. When preparing the fogger and during fogging, it is very important to wear all proper PPE. The facility you are fogging must be vacated, and remain vacated for a minimum of 2 hours after fogging, and a minimum of 4 air exchanges per hour in the facility
How can I disinfect a kitchen floor, kitchen island, Stove, and wooden floor? Can I just spray it and then mop it with a clean towel?
You can apply IAQ 2500 to all surfaces you have mentioned. To clean, deodorize, and disinfect, apply with a spray bottle, cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet. Wait 10 minutes and wipe it dry or let it air dry. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils. Rinse with potable water.
Can this product be used as a hand sanitizer?
This product is not intended for use as a hand sanitizer.
Is the product odorless? If not, what scent is it? Strong or weak Scent?
No but it has a pleasant linen scent. It is not an overpowering scent like that of a bleach.
Do you mix this with water or use as is?
No, IAQ 2500 is ready to use and requires no mixing – use it straight from the bottle.
Can this be use on laminate floors?
Yes, IAQ 2500 can be used on laminate floors. Apply in the same manner as using a standard floor cleaner i.e.: mopping.
Product Summery Details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.