About this Product
Kill and control fungal, bacterial and viral growth – creating a cleaner, safer environment with Fiberlock IAQ 2000 Disinfectant & Fungicide Concentrate. Featuring a phosphate-free formula, IAQ is an ideal cleaner, deodorizer and disinfectant for schools, retail businesses, commercial buildings and housekeeping applications. It works on hard, nonporous surfaces like floors and walls that are prone to problems caused by microorganisms. Dilute according to instructions and apply with a mop, cloth, sponge or hand pump trigger sprayer. Follow all directions on label. Packaged in a 1-gallon container.
Fiberlock Technologies was founded upon the simple promise of providing the highest quality product and the best possible service to its customers while conducting business with the utmost integrity. Founded on the core beliefs that superior quality, definitive science and enduring service are the keys to corporate success, Fiberlock has grown to become one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- EPA REGISTERED DISINFECTANT CLEANER: Kill and control fungal, bacterial and viral growth to create a cleaner, safer environment with Fiberlock IAQ 2000 Disinfectant & Fungicide Concentrate.
- PHOSPHATE FREE FORMULA: Featuring a safer, phosphate free formula, this disinfectant and mold inhibitor is ideal for schools, retail businesses, commercial buildings and other housekeeping applications.
- WORKS ON A VARIETY OF SURFACES: IAQ 2000 works on hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces like floors and walls that are prone to problems caused by microorganisms.
- EASY TO APPLY: Dilute according to directions and apply to surface using a mop, cloth, sponge or hand pump trigger sprayer. Follow all directions on label. Packaged in a 1-gallon container.
- FOR OVER 35 YEARS, Fiberlock Technologies has manufactured products used to address environmental, safety and health hazards, becoming one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
Detailed SpecificationsIAQ 2000 provides effective cleaning, deodorizing and disinfection, in situations when housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross contamination. The concentrated EPA-registered product kills and controls fungal, bacterial and virucidal growth, and works on surfaces that are prone to problems caused by microorganisms.
- Concentrated, phosphate-free formulation
- Meets recommendations for controlling the spread of 2009 H1N1
- EPA Registration Number: 1839-95-73884
- Shelf Life: 36 Months Min
- Scent: Fresh Linen
- Active ingredient: Quaternary Ammonium
- MFG SKU: 8320-1
To disinfect pre-cleaned, inanimate, hard, non-porous surfaces, add 2 ounces of Fiberlock IAQ 2000 per gallon of water. Apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge or hand pump trigger sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid. For heavily soiled areas, a preclearing step is required. Prepare a fresh solution for each use.
When diluted at the rate of 2 ounces per gallon of water, this product exhibits effective disinfectant activity against the organisms: Pseudomonas aeruginosa PRD 10, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella schottmuelleri, Salmonella choleraesuis, Streptococcus salivarius, Brevibacterium ammoniagenes, Streptococcus faecalis, Shigella dysenteriae, Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), and Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA).
To control mold and mildew on precleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces, add 2 ounces of Fiberlock IAQ 2000 per gallon of water. Apply solution with a cloth, mop or sponge making sure to wet all surfaces completely. Let air-dry. Prepare a fresh solution for each use. Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mildew growth appears.
At the 2 ounces per gallon dilution, Fiberlock IAQ 2000 is also fungicidal against the pathogenic fungi Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus) when used as directed on clean, non-porous, hard surfaces.
Fiberlock IAQ 2000, when used on environmental, inanimate non-porous surfaces at 2 ounces per gallon of water, exhibits effective virucidal activity against Influenza A2/Japan (representative of the common flu virus), Herpes Simplex Type 1 (causative agent of fever blisters), Adenovirus Type 2 (causative agent of upper respiratory infections), and Vaccinia virus (representative of the Pox virus group).
EFFICACY TESTS HAVE DEMONSTRATED THAT FIBERLOCK IAQ 2000 IS AN EFFECTIVE BACTERICIDE, FUNGICIDE AND VIRUCIDE, IN THE PRESENCE OF ORGANIC SOIL (5% BLOOD SERUM).
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
DO NOT CONTAMINATE WATER, FOOD, OR FEED BY STORAGE OR DISPOSAL.
Store in a dry place no lower in temperature than 50°F or higher than 120°F.
Do not reuse empty container. Triple rinse empty container with water. Then offer for reconditioning, or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill, or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities. Plastic containers may be disposed of in a sanitary landfill, incinerated, or if allowed by state and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke. For containers 1 gallon or less: Do not reuse empty container (bottle, can, bucket). Wrap container and put in trash. Pesticide Disposal-Pesticide wastes are acutely hazardous. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixture, or rinsate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.