About this Product
Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is the most advanced Bleach Free Stain Remover and Cleaner available for the restoration professional.
Utilizing a proprietary combination of cutting-edge surfactants and advanced hydrogen peroxide, Fiberlock’s Advanced Peroxide Cleaner produces results that, up until this point, have not been attainable in a contractor friendly formula. When applied, Advanced Peroxide Cleaner penetrates deep into the substrate. The hydrogen peroxide reacts instantly with stains through an oxidation process that produces a high foaming action that helps lifts dirt and inanimate organic particulate to the surface. The oxidation process continues for some time after application and results in the brightening of the substrate within 24 hours.
When added to Advanced Peroxide Cleaner Fiberlock’s HydroBoost will further:
- Dye and perfume free
- Deep penetrating stain-lifting action
- Hydrogen Peroxide Breaks down to Water ad Oxygen
- Provides maximum labor savings
- MFG SKU: 8314-Q, 8314-1, 8314-2.5
500 ft2 per gallon on porous surfaces and up to 1200 ft2 per gallon on non-porous surfaces. Note that coverage rates are approximate and depend on how heavily the Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is applied to the substrate.
Store securely closed and upright in original container. Vented cap can leak if container is placed on side. Do not store in direct sunlight as this will reduce the potency of the product. Avoid shipping or storing below freezing or above 100°F. If product freezes, thaw at room temperature and shake gently to remix components. Store in locked area inaccessible to children.
PRECAUTIONS KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Always take care to avoid skin and eye contact by using protective measures such as nitrile rubber gloves (or equivalent) and safety glasses. Do not take internally. Close container after each use. Keep from freezing. Do not return unused product to the original container. Do not store at temperatures above 100°F. Properly dispose of all waste and unused product in accordance with Local, State and Federal regulations. For additional information and/or precautions check Safety Data Sheet (SDS) or Product Data Sheet (PDS)
Always test textiles and fabrics for color stability in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Advanced Peroxide Cleaner can be applied with a trigger or pump sprayer, airless spray or mop/brush.
- When applying, saturate the affected material with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
Special Note: Only add Advanced Peroxide Cleaner to application equipment that is clean and free of dirt and debris. Additionally, never return unused material to the original container that the Advanced Peroxide Cleaner came from. Instead, dispose of it properly according to all federal, state and local regulations.
- Provide Advanced Peroxide cleaner enough time to work its way into the substrate and lift inanimate particulate out through the foaming action. The dwell time will depend on the thickness and porosity of the substrate but is usually 5 to 10 minutes.
- After a layer of foam has developed, agitation will assist in removing more dirt. Use a stiff nylon bristle brush to fully agitate the surface.
- As Advanced Peroxide Cleaner dwells on the surface it will remove staining.
- A second application of Advanced Peroxide Cleaner may be necessary in order to achieve the desired results.
- Before Advanced Peroxide Cleaner dries, the surface should be thoroughly wiped clean. The full brightening effects will be seen within 24 hours as the surface dries. After cleaning, disinfect with Shockwave or Shockwave RTU.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.