About this Product
Clean tough mold and mildew stains with the advanced cleaning power of Fiberlock Advanced Peroxide Cleaner. Formulated using innovative chemistry and a unique manufacturing process, this hydrogen peroxide cleaner offers maximum oxidation potential for a lower concentration product that is not DOT regulated. It can clean a large coverage area – up to 500 square feet per gallon on porous surfaces and 1200 square feet per gallon on non-porous surfaces. Apply enough to keep the substrate wet for ten minutes. Allow to foam and agitate with a stiff nylon brush.
Fiberlock Technologies was founded upon the simple promise of providing the highest quality product and the best possible service to its customers while conducting business with the utmost integrity. Founded on the core beliefs that superior quality, definitive science and enduring service are the keys to corporate success, Fiberlock has grown to become one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE CLEANER: Tackle mold and mildew stains with Fiberlock Advanced Peroxide Cleaner. Penetrates deep to lift and remove the toughest ground-in stains.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CLEANER: Formulated using innovative chemistry and a unique manufacturing process, this hydrogen peroxide cleaners offers maximum oxidation potential – providing a lower concentration product that is not DOT regulated.
- HIGH COVERAGE RATE: Advanced Peroxide Cleaner offers a very high coverage rate, cleaning up to 500 square feet per gallon on porous surfaces and 1200 square feet per gallon on non-porous surfaces.
- EASY TO APPLY: Apply enough Advanced Peroxide Cleaner to the surface so that it will remain wet for at least 10 minutes. Allow to foam and agitate with a stiff nylon brush. Follow all directions on label.
- FOR OVER 35 YEARS, Fiberlock Technologies has manufactured products used to address environmental, safety and health hazards, becoming one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
When added to Advanced Peroxide Cleaner Fiberlock’s HydroBoost will further:
- Dye and perfume free
- Deep penetrating stain-lifting action
- Hydrogen Peroxide Breaks down to Water ad Oxygen
- Provides maximum labor savings
- MFG SKU: 8314-Q, 8314-1, 8314-2.5
500 ft2 per gallon on porous surfaces and up to 1200 ft2 per gallon on non-porous surfaces. Note that coverage rates are approximate and depend on how heavily the Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is applied to the substrate.
Store securely closed and upright in original container. Vented cap can leak if container is placed on side. Do not store in direct sunlight as this will reduce the potency of the product. Avoid shipping or storing below freezing or above 100°F. If product freezes, thaw at room temperature and shake gently to remix components. Store in locked area inaccessible to children.
PRECAUTIONS KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Always take care to avoid skin and eye contact by using protective measures such as nitrile rubber gloves (or equivalent) and safety glasses. Do not take internally. Close container after each use. Keep from freezing. Do not return unused product to the original container. Do not store at temperatures above 100°F. Properly dispose of all waste and unused product in accordance with Local, State and Federal regulations. For additional information and/or precautions check Safety Data Sheet (SDS) or Product Data Sheet (PDS)
Always test textiles and fabrics for color stability in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Advanced Peroxide Cleaner can be applied with a trigger or pump sprayer, airless spray or mop/brush.
- When applying, saturate the affected material with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
Special Note: Only add Advanced Peroxide Cleaner to application equipment that is clean and free of dirt and debris. Additionally, never return unused material to the original container that the Advanced Peroxide Cleaner came from. Instead, dispose of it properly according to all federal, state and local regulations.
- Provide Advanced Peroxide cleaner enough time to work its way into the substrate and lift inanimate particulate out through the foaming action. The dwell time will depend on the thickness and porosity of the substrate but is usually 5 to 10 minutes.
- After a layer of foam has developed, agitation will assist in removing more dirt. Use a stiff nylon bristle brush to fully agitate the surface.
- As Advanced Peroxide Cleaner dwells on the surface it will remove staining.
- A second application of Advanced Peroxide Cleaner may be necessary in order to achieve the desired results.
- Before Advanced Peroxide Cleaner dries, the surface should be thoroughly wiped clean. The full brightening effects will be seen within 24 hours as the surface dries. After cleaning, disinfect with Shockwave or Shockwave RTU.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.