About this Product
This kit covers the square footage indicated on the package (height x width = square footage). Don't stretch Crayola Take Note Dry Erase Paint beyond this square footage - performance will be impacted.
You will also need a paint tray, 1/4 inch high-quality nap roller cover, roller handle, and painters tape. Fully clean, prep, and tape off your wall before opening the paint cans. Once you mix the two parts you have 45 minute to apply. When applying, use good lighting to ensure even coverage. Be sure to wear protective eye-wear and gloves. Open windows and doors to properly ventilate the room (keep the temperature between 68-85 degrees Fahrenheit. It is safe to return to regular use of the room 6 hours after installation is complete. Primer and new latex topcoats must dry at least 24 hours prior to applying Crayola Take Note! Dry Erase Paint.
For best results, apply Crayola Take Note! Dry Erase Wall Paint over a high-quality latex paint with an eggshell, satin, semi-gloss, or gloss finish. For best results, a semi-gloss or gloss finish is recommended. Note: if you are applying to a latex paint with a flat or matte finish, we recommend that you apply 1 coat of iDeaPaint Clear Primer before applying your dry erase paint. This ensures that your end result is as smooth as possible.
- Non-ghosting, non-staining: When installed, used and maintained correctly, dry erase markers can be cleanly removed from the paint every time
- Keep your wall color: with our transparent paint allowing you to transform any color wall, door, or any smooth surface into a high-performance dry erase canvas
- Easy to apply: just open the cans and mix THIS with THAT. Easy, single coat roller application that anyone can apply
- Safe and environmentally friendly: this product has UL Greenguard Gold certification, low VOCs, and is free from isocyanates, formaldehyde, organotins, and CMRs (carcinogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic substances)
- Better option than whiteboards: we offer you a better performance, value and aesthetics than whiteboards.
- IS CRAYOLA TAKE NOTE! DRY ERASE WALL PAINT CLEAR SAFE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY?
- CRAYOLA TAKE NOTE! DRY ERASE WALL PAINT CLEAR is free from isocyanates, formaldehyde, organotins, and CMRs (carcinogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic substances). It is an environmentally responsible coating that meets the stringent requirements of UL GREENGUARD Gold. A certified low-emission product, CRAYOLA DRY ERASE WALL PAINT CLEAR fully adheres to the VOC limits established by South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD), California Air Resources Board (CARB), and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
- HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO APPLY CRAYOLA TAKE NOTE! DRY ERASE WALL PAINT CLEAR?
- CRAYOLA Take NOTE! DRY ERASE WALL PAINT CLEAR can be installed successfully by anyone who takes the time to follow the provided instructions and is comfortable painting traditional latex paint. Before applying, refer to the CRAYOLA DRY ERASE WALL PAINT CLEAR installation instructions at www.ideapaint.com/crayola.
- DOES CRAYOLA TAKE NOTE! DRY ERASE WALL PAINT CLEAR HAVE AN ODOR?
- CRAYOLA TAKE NOTE! DRY ERASE WALL PAINT CLEAR is a low VOC paint, but because of its 2K chemistry it should be expected that its odor is slightly higher than a low VOC latex paint. Although, it is low VOC, it is still recommended to properly ventilate your space as is recommended when applying any traditional paint. Open windows, doors and HVAC system to 100% air exhaust to ventilate area and aid in curing and drying.
Use & Care Guide SDS US
What's In The Box
- Help Guide & Instructions
- 1 Can of This
- 1 Can of That
- 1 Stir Stick
- Can opener
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.