About this Product
Provide your family with protection against the health hazards of airborne asbestos fibers with Fiberlock ABC FiberSpray. Featuring a unique spraying technology, FiberSpray can be applied at any angle, even upside down. Ideal for use within glove bags, FiberSpray meets EPA requirements for the effective encapsulation and removal of ACM and can also help control asbestos fibers found present in soil. Shake well before spraying and follow all directions on label. Packaged in an 8-ounce cans in a case of 12
Fiberlock Technologies was founded upon the simple promise of providing the highest quality product and the best possible service to its customers while conducting business with the utmost integrity. Founded on the core beliefs that superior quality, definitive science and enduring service are the keys to corporate success, Fiberlock has grown to become one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
- AIRLESS SPRAY ASBESTOS ENCAPSULANT: Minimize asbestos fiber release with ABC FiberSpray. Ideal for use inside glove bags, you can apply encapsulant from any position, even upside down.
- USE WITHIN GLOVE BAGS: Place ABC FiberSpray inside glove bag pouch and spray to seal the friable pipe insulation ends after insulation has been removed. Use ABC FiberSpray to "lockdown" residual microscopic fibers to the substrate.
- REPAIR BULK SAMPLES: Apply ABC FiberSpray to friable areas after bulk samples have been removed from the Asbestos-Containing Material (ACM). Encapsulation of small, tight areas can be accomplished without bulky spray equipment.
- EPA COMPLIANT: Asbestos Binding Compound has been tested to meet EPA standards for the effective encapsulation and removal of Asbestos Containing Materials. It can also help control the hazards of exposure to asbestos fibers found in soil.
- FOR OVER 35 YEARS, Fiberlock Technologies has manufactured products used to address environmental, safety and health hazards, becoming one of the most respected names in the abatement and remediation industry.
ABC Fiberspray uses the same effective formula as ABC Asbestos Binding Compound, offered in a convenient, airless spray can. ABC Fiberspray minimizes asbestos fiber release and conveniently permits application of the encapsulant from any position, even upside down.
- Ideal for use inside glove bags
- Unique spraying technology enables application at any angle
How to Use
Use ABC FiberSpray to effectively encapsulate small areas of asbestos containing material (ACM).
Place ABC FiberSpray in the pouch within the glovebag. Apply ABC FiberSpray to seal the friable pipe insulation ends after the insulation has been removed. Use ABC FiberSpray to “lockdown” residual microscopic fibers to the substrate.
BULK SAMPLE REPAIR
Apply ABC FiberSpray to friable areas after bulk samples have been removed from the ACM or suspected ACM.
Shake well before spaying. If nozzle orifice is clogged, remove the dried film from the cap or replace with an extra nozzle (provided upon request).
Apply ABC FiberSpray by spraying the surface from a distance of 8 to 12 inches.
Clean the nozzle with warm soapy water before the coating dries.
Store in a dry place at temperatures between 40°F (4.5°C) and 90°F (32°C). Approved respirators must be used to prevent inhalation of asbestos fibers that may be present in the air. Protective clothing should be worn. Tools and drippings should be cleaned immediately with clean, soapy water before the coating dries. Careful consideration should be given to all Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), OSHA and state regulations in effect at the time of application of ABC FiberSpray.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.