- Typical Applications
- Key Product Insights
- Product Benefits
- Usage Instructions
- Product Reviews
SMC Peroxide Cleaner is specifically designed for cleaning stubborn organic stains and deeply embedded dirt in porous stone and masonry.
Key Product Insights
Store in a dry place at temperatures between 40°F (4.5°C) and 90°F (32°C). Store securely closed and upright in the original container. Do not store in direct sunlight as this will reduce the potency of the product.
Avoid shipping or storing below freezing or above 100°F. If product freezes, thaw at room temperature and shake gently to remix components. Store in a locked area inaccessible to children.
- Do not take internally.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C).
- Protect surrounding areas and clothing from product contact. Avoid contact with metals.
- Keep away from plants, water, and soil.
- Once mixed, solution should NOT be left in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may rupture and cause damage.
- Dispose of all unused solution after 4 hours by pouring into a drain or toilet.
- Wear suitable solvent resistant gloves, protective clothing, and safety goggles during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
- A revolutionary cleaner for stone & masonry
- Deep penetrating, foaming, and lifting action
- 7.5 pH - will not harm most stone and masonry substrates
- Fast acting formula
- Restores stone and masonry to its original look
- Ideal for historic preservation, historic buildings, monuments,
- tombstones, sculptures, and other architectural surfaces
- A true labor saver
- For interior and exterior use
- Ready to use
- MFG SKU 151000
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL, INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST.
- SMC Peroxide Cleaner can be applied with a pump sprayer, watering can or mop/brush. When applying, saturate the affected material, then agitate the substrate with a nylon bristle brush to generate a profuse foam.
- Reapply a light coat of SMC Peroxide Cleaner and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Agitate the substrate a final time and let stand for another 5 to 10 minutes. Use a clean water rinse to get the suspended dirt and debris away from the substrate.
- On deeply soiled materials an additional one or two applications may be necessary to restore the substrate to its original look.
- The full brightening effects will be seen within 24 hours as the surface dries.
Special note: Only add SMC Peroxide Cleaner to application equipment that is clean and free of dirt and debris. Additionally, never return unused material to the original container that the SMC