About this Product
Shockwave Ready-to-Use (RTU), a no mixing necessary and one-step disinfectant and cleaner EPA registered for use against COVID-19 with 10-minute contact time. For use on food processing areas, mildewstat, deodorizer, fungicidal, carpet treatment, laundry additive, water damage restoration, and decontamination of HIV-1 and HBV on surfaces previously soiled with blood/body fluids.
Fiberlock ShockWave Ready-to-Use or RTU is an EPA registered disinfectant, sanitizer, and cleaner capable of killing human coronavirus with 10-minute contact time. ShockWave is strong enough to be used in a hospital or medical environment and has been specifically formulated to be used on both porous and non-porous materials. ShockWave has over 130 organism kill claims including Aspergillus niger, Penicillium spinulosum, E. coli, Salmonella, HIV, Hepatitis-B, Herpes, Poliovirus, and many other pathogenic and environmental microbial organisms.
- EPA List N for use against COVID-19
- Registered for use against Human Coronavirus, H1N1, Avian Flu
- Over 130 organism kill claims
Registered for sewage/black water remediation
- Sanitizes porous and disinfects non-porous materials
ShockWave is a state-of-the-art disinfection/sanitizer/cleaner designed to handle any situation a remediation professional might encounter. ShockWave has been formulated, tested, and is registered by the EPA for use on more surfaces, in more situations, and to kill more organisms than any other product.
When demonstrating efficacy, ShockWave was tested successfully in the presence of a 98% organic soil load as opposed to the EPA minimum and industry norm of 5%. Although the EPA does not require extreme testing, and no other manufacturer attempts this, it is the only way to demonstrate how effective a product will be when used in actual field conditions.
ShockWave is EPA Registered for use in water damage restoration, carpet sanitization, sewer backups (black water, gray water), on porous and non-porous materials, and non-food contact surfaces.
Mfg. SKU: 8316-1-C4
EPA Reg. No. 61178-2-73884
Packaged: 1 Gallon
Color: Clear Blue
Scent: Fresh Linen
Flash Point: >200ºF
PPE: Gloves & safety glasses
Shelf Life: Best If Used Before 3 Years
Electrical Charge: Non-anionic
Coverage per Gallon: 1000 - 1200 square feet
Active Ingredients: Quaternary Ammonium
Made in U.S.A.
EPA Registered for Control Against
- PoliovirusAspergillus niger
- Penecillium spinulosum
- E. coli
- See product label for complete list of over 120 organism kill claims
PPE: Gloves and protective eyewear
TO DISINFECT/ CLEAN/ DEODORIZE:
1. Pre-clean all heavily soiled surfaces prior to product application.
2. To clean, deodorize, and disinfect apply product with a cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet.
3. Wait 10 minutes, and wipe dry or air dry.
DISINFECTION OF FOOD PROCESSING AREAS:
1. Before use in food processing areas, all food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected.
2. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils.
3. Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely.
4. Wait 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.
5. For food contact surfaces such as tables and counters, rinse with potable water.
AFTER DAMAGE RESTORATION:
1. Use as supplied, saturate affected materials with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
2. Use proper ventilation.
FUNGICIDAL / DEODORIZER:
1. Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely.
2. Wait 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.
Can I use Shockwave RTU to sanitize my laundry? Yes, we recommend you use a cup of Shockwave RTU to the rinse cycle of your laundry process. For industrial laundry facilities, add 2 gallons of Shockwave RTU to 100 lbs of laundry to the rinse cycle water.
How can I disinfect a kitchen floor, kitchen island, Stove, and wooden floor? Can I just spray it and then mop it with a clean towel?
You can apply Shockwave RTU to all surfaces you have mentioned. To clean, deodorize, and disinfect, apply Shockwave RTU with a cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet. Wait 10 minutes and wipe it dry or let it air dry. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils.
Can this product be used as a hand sanitizer?
This product is not intended for use as a hand sanitizer.
Does Shockwave RTU have to be wiped off after sprayed onto a surface? Looking for a product we can spay and let dry without wiping off?
To ensure Shockwave RTU fully disinfects the surface, we recommend that it be sprayed/mopped/wiped on the surface. Leave for 10 minutes then remove any excess liquid and allow to air dry.
Is the product odorless? If not, what scent is it? Strong or weak Scent?
No but it has a pleasant linen scent. It is not an overpowering scent like that of a bleach.
Do you mix this with water or use as is?
Shockwave RTU is a “Ready To Use” (RTU) solution that requires no mixing – use it straight from the bottle.
Can this be use on laminate floors?
Yes, Shockwave RTU can be used on laminate floors. Apply Shockwave RTU in the same manner as using a standard floor cleaner i.e.: mopping.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.