About this Product
Benefect Botanical Disinfectant Wipes is a ready-to-use botanical disinfectant, cleaner, bactericide, virucide, fungicide EPA registered for use against COVID-19. The active ingredient (Thymol) is an extract from essential oils of the thyme plant. There are no human health warnings or precautionary statements for use or disposal - no need to rinse or wipe off after application. Personal Protective Equipment is not required..
Benefect Botanical Disinfectant Wipes is an EPA registered bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, mildewstat, and carpet sanitizer capable of killing human coronavirus. Like all Benefect products, it leverages the antimicrobial properties of Thymol in its proprietary formula. Formulated with whole essential plant oils - not synthesized copies of the chemicals found within the oils - with our unique Optimized Dynamic Chemistry (ODC) surfactant system, Decon 30 boosts cleaning performance while still achieving hospital-level disinfection. The ODC system also enhances mold killing and mildew prevention!
As a business- or home-owner you know that Benefect has been reviewed for safety, efficacy, and environmental impact by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and therefore you can trust what the label says. Naturally, Benefect's botanical ingredients made from plant extracts give it some distinct advantages.
Registered for use against COVID-19
Kills over 99.99% of bacteria in 30 seconds!
No synthetic fragrances, dyes or bleach
No evacuation of building occupants required
- No rinsing or wiping required, even on food contact surfaces
- No label warnings or precautionary statements
No PPE required
Light scent, pleasant aromatherapeutic vapors
- Available for sale in all States
- Simple & Convenient
Strong, Durable Wipe
Combining the same proprietary Botanical Active Ingredient Benefect is known for – Thymol, with a new, extremely durable, wood pulp wipe, creates a Restoration Grade product that is strong enough to tackle rough surfaces like wood and concrete with no shedding, pilling or lint left behind.
Adding the Benefect Decon 30 platform to a dense woven wipe also gives it a distinct foaming advantage that ensures longer contact time to kill germs and improved visibility of surface coverage over conventional wipes. Surfaces are left clean and decontaminated with no streaky residue.
Just wipe and walk away!
Ideal for decontamination, preventing cross-contamination, cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing surfaces such as equipment, PPE, or building contents. Also ideal for controlling the spread of germs by disinfecting high-touch areas in residential or commercial cleaning.
Like all Benefect products, only authentically sustainable components and botanical ingredients are used. The Benefect Wipe does not contain any silicone, binders, filler or other chemical additives.
Mfg. SKU: 20376
EPA Reg. No. 84683-3-74771
EPA N List for use on COVID-19
Packaged: 250 Count
Scent: Lemon & Thyme
Flash Point: None
pH: 4.0 - 5.0
PPE: NONE required
Shelf Life: Best If Used Before 3 Years
Electrical Charge: Non-anionic
Coverage per Gallon: 1000-1200 square feet
Active Ingredients: Thymol 0.05% (present as a component of Thyme oil)
Freeze Thaw Stable: Yes
Made in U.S.A.
EPA Registered for Control Against
- Influenza A
- Avian Flu
- Rhinovirus (Common cold)
- HIV-1 (AIDS virus)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- E. coli O157
- Other odor-causing microorganisms
PPE: NONE Required
TO OPEN PACKAGE
1. Flip open dispensing flap. Pull up corner of center sheet and thread through slot in lid.
2. Replace lid and pull wipe at an angle; the next sheet pops up automatically.
1. Wet the surface with the wipe and wipe clean.
TO SANITIZE & DEODORIZE:
1. Use to sanitize/deodorize hard, nonporous non-food contact surfaces.
2. Wipe surface; use enough wipes for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Let surface dry. No rinsing is required (even on food contact surfaces).
3. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.
1. Wet the surface with the wipe. Leave visibly wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing is required (even on food contact surfaces)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.