- Typical Applications
- Key Product Insights
- Product Benefits
- Usage Instructions
- Product Reviews
Dense Stone Impregnating Sealer is suitable for natural stone and concrete countertops.
Key Product Insights
VOC compliant in containers having capacities of one Liter or less.
Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place. It is recommended that this product is best used within seven days of opening to avoid possible spoilage.
- Do not take internally.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 5 - 35°C (40 - 95°F).
- Avoid moisture contact with the surface for six hours after application. Surface may be used after 24 hours with full cure up to 4 weeks.
- Protect surrounding areas from over-spray.
- Keep away from drains, plants, water, and soil. Do not empty into drains.
- Use only in well ventilated areas. Use a positive pressure respirator if ventilation is inadequate.
- Wear suitable solvent resistant gloves, protective clothing, safety goggles and an organic vapor respirator during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
- Vapor is harmful to health with prolonged exposure.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- No smoking. May form explosive peroxides.
- Irritating to eyes: avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Do not breathe gas/fumes/vapor/spray.
- Avoid exposure - obtain special instructions before use. This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste. Harmful if swallowed. HARMFUL- May cause lung damage if swallowed. Vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
If swallowed, contact a physician. DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If irritation persists, contact a physician. If in eyes, hold open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and contact a physician. If breathed vapors or mist relocate to fresh air. If symptoms persist, contact a physician.
*A 25-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator following our written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using our written maintenance system, as outlined in our warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
Over 60% active contents in alcohol.
- Permanent premium oil and water repellence. 25-year written performance warranty when applied by a STAIN-PROOF Accredited Applicator.
- Three different custom sealing molecules for 3 levels of penetration and maximum stain repellence
- Includes a super penetrator for deep penetration of dense granites and marbles.
- Retains natural surface color and finish
- Super breathable: water vapor escapes freely preventing harmful moisture build-up inside the treated material
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential, and commercial use.
- MFG SKU 110712
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24-hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results.
- Ensure surfaces to be treated are dry, clean and free of residues.
- DO NOT thin product.
- Generously saturate the surface with Dense Stone Impregnating Sealer using a low-pressure hand spray, a clean brush or lamb’s wool applicator. Surface should have a mirror like ‘wet’ look for 3-5 seconds. Avoid contact with surrounding areas.
- Allow the surface to become touch dry, waiting a minimum of 10 minutes, and repeat Step 4. Total application rate is approximately one quart per 100 sq.ft. (one litre per 10 square meters), depending on surface absorption.
- After the final coat allow the surface to become touch dry, waiting a minimum of 10 minutes, and then polish with a clean dry white cloth to remove excess product, moistening cloth with Dense Stone Impregnating Sealer to ease polishing.
- Use an organic solvent e.g. methylated spirits to clean equipment.
Sealer will NOT prevent surface etching, scuff marks or wear and may lighten or darken some surfaces. Dense Stone
- Impregnating Sealer will make the maintenance and cleaning of treated surfaces much easier.