- Typical Applications
- Key Product Insights
- Product Benefits
- Usage Instructions
- Product Reviews
Daily Countertop Cleaner is recommended for daily cleaning of all types of countertop materials including:
- all types of natural stone
- engineered stone
- lacquered timber
- stainless steel
- polished concrete
Key Product Insights
Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place. Do not freeze
- Do not take internally. DO NOT smoke when using product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C)
- Protect surrounding areas from product contact
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying
If swallowed, contact a physician. DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If irritation persists, contact a physician. If in eyes, hold open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and contact a physician. If inhaled vapors or mist, relocate to fresh air. If symptoms persist contact a physician.
- Daily Countertop Cleaner contains invisible sealer to enhance protection and make surfaces easier to clean.
- Powerful, Natural Active Enzyme Cleaner
- For all-Natural Stone, Tile, Grout. Brick and Engineered surfaces
- PFOA and PFOS free
- Daily Countertop Cleaner qualifies for LEED 2009 IEQ Credit 3.3: Green Cleaning - Purchase of Sustainable Cleaning Products and Materials 1 Point.
- MFG SKU 141112
- First remove all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
- Generously apply Daily Countertop Cleaner to surface.
- Lightly polish with a soft, absorbent lint-free cloth or paper towel to remove excess.
- Repeat for heavily soiled areas.
- We recommend sealing stone countertops with STAIN-PROOF Premium Impregnating Sealer, formerly known as STAIN-PROOF Original™, or STAIN-PROOF Waterborne Dense Stone Sealer, previously META CREME™.